The Wishard Hospital, recently renamed the Eskenazi Hospital and Health Center after Sidney and Lois Eskenazi is located in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. This is one of our largest projects to date, featuring approximately 7,000 panels and 138,200 square feet of .125 Aluminum Sheet panels on the main facility with another 500 panels and 12,000 square feet on the parking garage. The project, completed in 2014 utilized both MDSI Series 70 and Series 72 with a custom painted finish in white and aged zinc.
Eskenazi Hospital and Health Center is structured around a grassy area, connecting all of the buildings on a 37 acre lot. The contemporary look comes from a combination of glass, metal, and concrete panels, designed by HOK Architects. The new structure is expected to reach LEED Silver certification.
- Series 70 Details DWG
- Series 70 Details PDF
- Series 70 ACM Specifications WORD
- Series 70 ACM Specifications PDF
- Series 70 Aluminum Sheet Specifications WORD
- Series 70 Aluminum Sheet Specifications PDF
- Series 70 Stainless Steel Specifications WORD
- Series 70 Stainless Steel Specifications PDF
- Series 70 Brochure PDF
- Series 70 Installation Guidelines PDF
- Series 70 Product Data Sheet PDF